AgCarolina Farm Credit with headquarters in Raleigh, NC, has an immediate opening for an experienced Loan Officer to service customers in the Williamston office. The Loan Officer plays an important role in the organization by performing a variety of activities
directly related to AgCarolina’s overall goal. This role is primarily responsible for the following.
Responsibilities will include:
- Selling loans and related services to farmers and rural residents
- Analyzing and processing credit applications
- Conducting public relations and other related activities
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, business, or related field
- Previous agricultural lending experience
- Knowledge of production agriculture within the Southeastern United States is preferred.
: Williamston, NC
Compensation: Excellent salary and benefits package, including medical and dental insurance, 401-K, and employer paid retirement plan.
AgCarolina Farm Credit Bank is an equal opportunity employer including disabled and veterans.
Apply at: http://agcarolina.balancetrak.com
EOE, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster.